What to expect with your first chiropractic visit:
- There is always ample parking relatively close to the front door of our clinic.
- Upon entry, you will be greeted by one of our friendly administration staff (Leanne or Kim)
- You will be given a few forms requesting a detailed history of your condition and any other related health concerns.
- The administration team member will give a brief tour of our office and bring you to our exam room.
- You will be given a consent to chiropractic treatment to read over before meeting with the Dr. Thibert.
- Dr. Thibert will review your health history asking a variety of questions pertaining to your condition.
- A physical exam involving range of motion, strength testing, orthopedic and neurological test will help find the root cause of your condition.
- Dr. Thibert will explain the findings of your history and physical examination.
- Treatment will proceed unless other factors need to be ruled out.
** You may be sent for an x-ray if necessary to rule out any contraindication **
What to expect with your second chiropractic visit:
- You will be welcomed again by our friendly staff and brought to one of our treatment rooms.
- Dr. Thibert will review his findings from your first visit and give you information on diagnosis, treatment recommendations, stretches and exercises for you to do at home.
- If any x-rays were taken there will be an explanation of the findings.
- Your second treatment will commence.